MMxCHANGE is continually improving and adding new functionality and features to the Site and to the MMxCHANGE Services. Because of these ongoing changes, changes in law, and the changing nature of technology, our data practices may change. We encourage you to check this page frequently and any time you submit personal data to the Site.
Collection & Use of Personal Information
We receive and store any information you voluntarily provide to us when you complete registration for use of MMxCHANGE Services or contact us on our Site, or contact us in any other manner, including through e-mail, telephone, fax, or other communications with any of our representatives. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and any other personal data you may voluntarily provide to us. We may use this information to respond to your request or provide you information electronically or through the mail regarding our products, services, partners and company news. You can always choose not to provide us with personal information, although you should recognize that it may be needed to use the MMxCHANGE Services, or for us to respond to your requests for further information. The information you provide is either manually or electronically stored in our databases. We may share your personal data under these limited circumstances:
• In order to provide you with MMxCHANGE Services for which you have received authorized access, your personal data will be shared with the business entity you represent.
• For the purpose of responding to your requests, or to provide you with information regarding MMxCHANGE Services, partners and our company.
• We may use your personal data to administer the Site and help us improve the MMxCHANGE Services.
• We will keep your contact details on our database and we may use your personal data for marketing purposes and market research. If you do not wish to receive emails or posts from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the unsubscribe process.
• We may share your personal data with other companies who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
• We may disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with legal requirements, for the administration of justice, to interact with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases, the MMxCHANGE Services or the Site, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
We use reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and reliability, and to ensure correct use of your personal data. Access to the information we collect from you is protected both online and offline through physical, technical and organizational procedures.
Anonymous Data Collection
In addition to the personal information we may collect, use, or share as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our Site. For example, our Web server automatically logs which pages of our Site our users view, browser information, and user location and language. This technology does not identify you personally; it enables us to compile statistics about use of the MMxCHANGE Services. Anonymous data is not subject to the foregoing privacy policies applicable to personal information, and we reserve the right to collect, use, or share anonymous data for any business purpose.
Trademarks and Patents
MMxCHANGE is a registered trademark of MMxCHANGE LLC. All other trademarks on the Site are properties of their respective owners.
Attn: Legal Department
1151 Freeport Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Date of Last Revision: December 16, 2016